Google Analytics 360 Suite: A powerful enterprise solution to deliver great experiences.
Recently, Google announced a new powerful set of analytics products called Google Analytics 360 Suite, an integrated analysis solution created to improve online experiences, provide meaningful insights, granular audience targeting and meet the increasing analysis needs of organizations. On this article you will find everything you need to know about this amazing Suite which is to be launched very soon.
What is Google Analytics 360 Suite?
Google Analytics 360 Suite is a set of 6 analysis products (four of them are new, two are rebrands), which will replace Google Analytics Premium.
So, let’s take a look on every one of them.
New Analytics Products:
- Google Attribution 360 (formerly Adometry). It helps you understand all your marketing investments by combining online and offline data, so you can get deeper insights about all your marketing touchpoints.
- Google Optimize 360 (beta): It's a testing and personalization product that helps marketers deliver better experiences by showing consumers multiple variations of their website and then choose the version that works best for each audience.
- Google Audience Center 360 (beta). A data management platform (DMP) that collects and organizes all your data – analytics, search, display, email, social, and CRM. You'll understand who your most valuable customers are across channels, devices, and campaigns to find more of them. It offers native integration with Google and DoubleClick, plus it’s open to more than 50+ third party data providers, and DSPs.
- Google Data Studio 360 (beta). A data analysis and visualization product that integrates data across all suite products and other data sources, letting you create rich, interactive reports and dashboards.
Sources like CSV files, Google Sheets, Google BigQuery and others, integrate easily into reports and dashboards. Imagine it like the existing Google Analytics dashboards, but with more flexibility and more options to customize the way you present your data. Additionally, it allows you to have real-time collaboration and sharing which is based on Google Docs technology.
Note: Is it not clear how BigQuery is going to be integrated with the Suite, but we hope further details in the coming weeks.
Rebranded Analytics products:
- Google Analytics 360 before called Google Analytics Premium. There is no change in features.
- Google Tag Manager 360 which is the new version of Google Tag Manager for Premium. There is no change in features announced yet.
When will the Google Analytics 360 Suite launch?
According to Paul Muret from Google, the new products (Audience Center 360, Optimize 360, Data Studio 360, and Tag Manager 360) are available in limited BETA and for customers using Google Analytics Premium or Adometry, they will see the products renamed in the coming months and will be informed if they’re eligible to join the new betas.
What about the free version of Google Analytics?
Google’s announcement doesn’t mention to be any changes on the standard version of Google Analytics, although we saw some features like the Attribution Model Comparison Tool when Google Analytics Premium launched, it is unlikely to see Audience Center 360 or other products showing up in the standard version.
Who should use Analytics 360 Suite?
If you are a large enterprise or investing greatly in digital, you should consider using this powerful Suite. If you are a Small or Medium Business, then Google Analytics 360 Suite is likely to be excessive. It’s important to mention that organization don’t have to pay for the whole package, they can pick and choose the products they really need.
Giving some background, Google selected a few Google Analytics Premium clients and Google Analytics Premium Resellers to use or test the beta versions of the products before the announcement. Among them, Google highlighted various Analytics 360 Suite happy clients, including HomeAway, L’Oreal and Lenovo.
The Google Analytics 360 Suite offers powerful and integrated analysis solutions for today’s biggest enterprises. It’s a completed and holistic product that lets you measure, see, and improve the impact of your marketing across every screen, channel and moment in today’s customer journey.
If you are an enterprise-level organization, this Suite will bring you simplicity to the often hard work of unifying marketing and advertising data across channels. This is a big step in today’s analysis solutions landscape! You’ll “move from insights to impact”, providing memorable and greater user experiences.
In the coming weeks we expect more details about the capabilities and features of all new products in the renamed Google Analytics Solutions blog, Google+ and Twitter pages. So, stay tuned!