An international team of Web-Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization professionals (http://stony.me/services/) is hiring.
We are looking for a senior-level Web Analyst (with opportunity to become team lead) to join our team and help us deliver better Web-Analytics services to our clients.
Our clients are medium-sized businesses and startups (10,000-1,000,000 unique visitors a day) mainly from US, Australia, Canada and England.
Ideal candidate will own full process of working with Web-Analytics, Data Visualisation and Business Intelligence tools to help our clients grow their businesses.
This will include:
- Translate clients’ informal requirements into tracking plans.
- Setup and configure and instrument Web-Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Amplitude, Segment, etc.) into web-sites and mobile apps.
- Make sure web-tracking is instrumented correctly into our clients’ sites and mobile apps.
- Audit Web-Analytics tools configurations and data consistency.
- Troubleshoot Web-Analytics data inconsistencies and discrepancies.
- Create dashboards in Google Data Studio and other visualization tools with data from different sources (for example: FB ads campaign + SalesForce + Google Analytics data, etc.).
- Analyse data and give recommendations based on it.
- Create and refine standard processes used inside the team when working on Web-Analytics projects.
- Proven track record on similar position.
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with data.
- Hands-on experience with corresponding tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- English working proficiency.
- This is remote full-time position.
Big plus if you know Python/R and interested in Big Data and Machine Learning.
If you are interested, send your CV (in a free format) to [email protected] (with subject "vertising / candidate / Web-Analytics Senior Expert 2017.07") with description why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.
If you are a web-analyst, but don't have enough experience in applying for senior position, you can still apply, making a note “Web-Analyst (not a Senior)”.