Hi, my name is Tony
I'm a digital nomad, passionate about Brazilian culture.
You can find me on LinkedIn.
My story begins on 12 September, 2012, when I left office job in Moscow and completely changed my life. That was the time when I started to make my dreams come true.
5 months in Goa, India, which was a good start to brace up after being stuck in the city doing the same thing, years after it stopped giving happiness. And the first dream of living in another country came true.
5 months traveling around Europe on a motorcycle right after India and my second dream came true. 12,000 kilometers of road meditation.
Starting capoeira which alone makes many dreams come true.
Living a nomad life. Searching for and finding people who inspire me, hunting for amazing stories of lives. Admiring the wonders life has in store for you and the fact how easy to get them.
Working and getting back the happiness work should give. The same happiness I felt when I was starting my first business 10 years back.
Update from December 2017:
In the end of 2015 I went to Brazil to practice capoeira for 3 months... and stayed there for 1.5 years, learning dance called forro.
During those 1.5 years I also mastered Portuguese language on a good conversational level.
In 2017, having spent 2 months in Russia after the trip in Brazil, I went to US for the first time. I planned to scale my Vertising business (web-analytics and conversion rate optimization) there, but I couldn't even imagine how deep will I dive into work. During 5 months in US not only did I scale Vertising business, but also got deeply involved in Blockchain industry. That led to a new business, which I called InsightCryp.to (marketing, project management and advisory services for companies starting their ICO campaigns). During 2017 I helped 2 companies raise total of us$30,000,000.
2018 I plan to devote in continuing scaling InsightWhale business (rebranding of Vertising), contributing to development of Blockchain industry and improving my forro dancing skills.
Till August 2018 my base will be in Brazil, from where I'll be making short trips to Blockchain conferences around the world.
I love discovering anything new. People, emotions, ideas, capabilities of body and mind. New thrills me. When I'm astonished, I feel I'm alive.
In this blog I will be writing about everything which is inside my sphere of interest: data science, remote work, nomad life, capoeira and some bits of my philosophy.
I cannot tell I have some sacred knowledge, but I can definitely share what I am learning, once I changed my life to the way I want it to be.
Also you can read/listen to some more details of my nomadic lifestyle, remote team management and other business related thoughts here:
- ReStation podcast "Winning your first remote clients with Tony Simonovsky"
- domain.me blogpost "Meet Tony Simonovsky: Digital Nomad Working As a Web-analyst"
- WFN1 Podcast "Legal Shield, nFusz, and Tony Simonovsky on CEO Money"
- CryptoCoinNews article "My Top Lessons About Marketing In The Highly Volatile ICO Market By Tony Simonovsky"
- Dynamic Yield article "Why Most Businesses Aren’t Happy With Their CRO Results"
- CEO Money videocast "Tony Simonovsky on CEO Money
- The Abyss Token Sale Advisor Announcement — Tony Simonovsky
- Abyss! Get rich while playing videogames
- Обзор и анализ ICO Abyss (Новое поколение игр в блокчейне)
- Welcome Tony Simonovsky, CEO of InsightCryp.to, to Velix.ID
- [Travelchain: Advisory Board] Тони Симоновский
- EventChain: Leadership and Advisors
- Обзор проекта The Abyss в Telegram-канале @crypto_day_one
- About Tony Simonovsky at the blockchain expert platform Dimpull
- A chapter about Tony Simonovsky from the audiobook "How To Build A Business if You Don't Like To Sit At One Place" by Svetlana Shedina (in Russian)